In this article, we are going to explain the various symbols of structural detailing with proper description as per SP-34. Knowledge of such symbol is very necessary to understand structural detailing in useful manner.
That’s why we kept this topic in front of you to share a useful meaning of every symbols of structural detailing. And if you like this content please share about us with your friends because sharing is caring.
Symbol for Reinforcement in Structural Detailing
Here we shown the symbols used to represent the Structural Rebar.
Do You Know: How to Arrange Transverse Reinforcement in Column
Symbol for Shape of Bar in Structural Detailing
Here we shown the symbols used to represent the shape of structural rebar.
Also Read: What is Urban Heat Island Effect
Symbol for Position and Direction of Bar in Structural Detailing
Here we shown the symbols used to represent the position and direction of structural rebar.
Do You Know: Best Structural Analysis and Design Software
Symbols for Structural Members
Here we shown the symbols used to represent the structural members..
Graphical Symbols for Structural Detailing
1. Concrete Line (Thin)
2. Unexposed Concrete or Masonry Wall Line (Thin)
3. Reinforcement (Thick)
4. Center Line
5. Dimension Line
6. Concrete Beam Framing into Column Which Have Extends through Floor
7. Concrete Beam Framing into Column Which stop at Floor
8. Bar shown bent at right angle to the Paper
9. Bar with Hooks
10. Bar with 90° Bends
11. Bars shown separated on the drawing
12. One Sheet of Welded Fabric on plan
13. Identical sheets of Welded Fabric in a row
14. Level Mark in Elevation
15. Level Mark in Plan
16. Weep Holes
17. Ground Level
18. Plain Cement Concrete (PCC)
19. Masonry Wall
20. Cut Line
21. Chair Bar
22. Stone Filling
23. Water Table