Civil Engineering Works Rate Analysis Excel Sheet
In this web, we share civil engineering works Coste estimate excel sheet like foundation excavation works, masonry works, slab casting works, plastering works and etc. work rate analysis excel sheet. which is easy to use and majorly use in the construction field.
Hello, friend thanks for coming to our community civil engineering web. In this website, we share Lot of exam material, civil engineering ppt, excel or spreadsheet of various civil engineering problems, competitive exam notes, Books, gate exam notes, formulas, articles on civil Engg problems, and try to provide the best knowledge to our visitor. And we also try to fulfill all requirements of our visitor.
Here we share civil engineering works rate analysis sheet, which very important for cost estimation of the building. These sheets are very important and helpful for cost estimation of building and other construction work.
These sheets make easier your estimation work, which also saves your time as well as increase the productivity of your work. Time plays an important role in construction project management. therefor the excel sheet also helps in your management work.
The rate analysis excel sheet is helped to prepared the construction budget. we provide a list of rate analysis excels sheets for civil engineering works which are given below.
1. Foundation Excavation Rate Analysis Excel Sheet
This is the cost estimate excel sheet of foundation excavation works.
Also Read: Beam Design Excel Sheet Download Free
2. Sand Filling In Foundation Rate Analysis Spread Sheet.
This is the cost estimate excel sheet of sand filling in foundation work.
3. Brick Bats Cement Concrete (1:4:8) Rate Analysis Excel Sheet.
This is the cost estimate excel sheet of Brickbats cement concrete work.
4. First Class Brick Masonry Work Rate Analysis Sheet.
This is the cost estimate excel sheet of first-class brick masonry work.
5. Reinforced Cement Concrete (1:2:4) Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet.
6. Reinforced Cement Concrete (1:1.5:3) Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet.
Also Read: RCC Design Excel Sheet Download Free
7. 12mm Thick Cement Plastering Work Rate Analysis sheet
8. 20mm Thick Cement Plastering Work Rate Analysis sheet
9. 3 Coats White Washing Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet
10. Cement Concrete (1:2:4) In Foundation With 40mm Aggregate
11. Cement Concrete (1:5:10) In Foundation With 40mm Brick Ballast
12. Reinforced Cement Concrete Rate Analysis Excel Sheet
13. Random Rubble Stone Masonry In Superstructure (1:6) Cement Sand
14. Coursed Rubble Stone Masonry In Superstructure (1:6) Cement Sand
15. Ashlar Masonry In Superstructure (1:6) Cement Sand Mortar
MORE RATE ANALYSIS EXCEL SHEET IS COMING SOON.
join us on telegram for other civil engineering study materials like ies exams study materials, civil engineering books, competitive exams material, and so more thing. so please join on telegram.
Also share this page with your friends, because sharing is caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rate Analysis in Construction?
The determination of rate per unit of a particular item of work, from the cost of quantities of materials, the cost of laborers, and other miscellaneous petty expenses required for its completion is known as the Analysis of Rates.
Importance of Rate Analysis in Construction?
1. Rate analysis is necessary to obtain the Unit rate of particular item work.
2. To estimate the quantity and rates of material, machinery for particular item work
3. Rate analysis is necessary to obtain the NOS. of labors required for particular item work.
4. It is necessary to fix the rate of extra items of work.
5. Rate Analysis is required to prepare Schedule of Rates.
What are the Factors Affecting Rate Analysis?
The factors affecting on the rate analysis of civil engineering work are listed below.
1. Material Cost
2. Labour Cost
3. Equipment Cost
4. Nature of Works
5. Location of Site
8. Conditions of Contracts
9. Time Limits
10. Transportation Cost
11. Availability of water and electricity
12. Profit of Contractor
13. Overhead Charges