In this article, we explain calculation of cement, sand, and aggregate quantity in concrete. how many nos of cement bags is required for different volume of concrete. sand quantity in m3. aggregate quantity in m3. you easily find quantity of concrete using our calculator.
I hope you enjoying this calculator. Please share this calculator to your friends because sharing is caring. If you not enjoying this calculator or not know how to use this calculator then see below details where we explain how to use this calculator and calculation of concrete work.
How to use a concrete work calculator?
Steps 1: Enter required volume of concrete which is you obtain from estimate of building.
Steps 2: Enter concrete mix details like proportion of cement sand and coarse aggregate which is you obtain from mix design of concrete. If your mix design is M20 that means the ratio of M20 grade is 1:1.5:3. therefore enter cement proportion 1, sand proportion 1.5, and coarse aggregate proportion 3 in calculator.
Step 3: Enter the price details as per your location. Because the price is changes every location. Enter per bag cement price, per tone sand price, and per tone coarse aggregate price.
Steps 4: See the calculated quantity of concrete. cement is nos of bags, sand in m3, and coarse aggregate in m3.
Steps 5: See the estimated price of your concrete work materials . it is approximate price details of your concrete work materials which give round figure idea of concrete work materials price.
Quantity in Concrete Work Calculation details:
Assume required quantity of concrete is 1m3
Assume concrete grade is M20
Proportion of concrete is :1:1.5:3
For 1m3 wet concrete, dry concrete required 52% more
That means for 1m3 wet concrete, dry concrete required 1.52m3
Sum of concrete ration
Quantity of cement :
quantity of cement=
= (1/5.5) X 1.52
cement in bags:
volume of 1 cement bag = 0.035m3
Nos of cement bag = 0.2763/0.035
= 7.89 nos of cement bag required for 1m3 concrete
Quantity of Sand:
Quantity of sand
=(1.5/5.5) X 1.52
Quantity of Coarse aggregate:
quantity of coarse aggregate
= (3/5.5) X 1.52
That means for 1m3, 8 nos of cement bags, 0.414m3 sand, and 0.829m3 aggregate quantity in concrete required for M20 Grade concrete.
Hope you found the article and Calculator useful. Share this Calculator with your Friends | Sharing is Caring. Click on Red notification bell at the bottom right and allow notifications. Stay tuned!
- How Many Nos of bricks used in 1m3 || Brickwork calculation
- Foundation Excavation Rate Analysis Excel Sheet
- Sand Filling In Foundation Rate Analysis Spread Sheet.
- Brick Bats Cement Concrete (1:4:8) Rate Analysis Excel Sheet.
- First Class Brick Masonry Work Rate Analysis Sheet.
- Reinforced Cement Concrete (1:2:4) Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet.
- Reinforced Cement Concrete (1:1.5:3) Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet.
- 12mm Thick Cement Plastering Work Rate Analysis sheet
- 20mm Thick Cement Plastering Work Rate Analysis sheet
- 3 Coats White Washing Work Rate Analysis Spreadsheet
- RCC DESIGN EXCEL
- BEAM DESIGN EXCEL DOWNLOAD FREE