HOW TO USE EXCEL SHEET OF DESIGN OF UNLINED CANAL BY GARRENT’S GRAPH
|EXCEL SHEET OF DESIGN OF UNLINED CANAL BY GARENNT,S GRAPH|
First fall all data have colour code
- Assumed data Yellow Colour
- Given data in Blue Colour
- Analysis data in Red Colour
- Data from graph Green Colour
- first put all given data in excel sheet.
- Then take base on discharge and slope you get velocity, depth, and width.
- This data of graph put in excel sheet.
- Then automatically you get
- 1. Area,
- 2. Perimeter,
- 3. Hydraulic Mean Depth
- 4. Actual Velocity
- 5. Velocity Ratio.
Then compare analysis velocity ratio to given critical velocity ratio. When the ratios are same then your design completed and you got perfect value of width and depth of irrigation canal.
If this ratios value are not same then change the graph data (like depth, velocity, and width of the canal). And repeat this procedure, till than you not get equal ratio of velocity.
NOTE :- IF YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO USE GARRENT’S GRAPH FOR DESIGN UNLINED CANAL SEE
HOW TO DOWNLOAD :-
Please follow the step
- Clink on download image
- Cut the redirect page
- Scroll down and verify.
- Again cut the redirect page and scroll down and fill the recapta (i am not robot)
- Scroll down and click on continue.
- Then scroll down and go below the page
- The website take 6 to 8 sec times
- Then click on get link
- Then download from three dot option
IF ERROR IN DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE;