In this sardar sarovar dam ppt, we includes the location details, reservoir details, history details, spillway details, power station details, solar power generation details, Narmada canal details and other information related to Sardar Sarovar Dam.
Sardar Sarovar Dam PPT Download
Sardar sarover dam PPT direct download link given below;
Lets explore the sardar sarovar dam details in this post.
Sardar sarovar dam details
- Official Name:- Narmada Valley
- Country:- India
- Location:- Navagam, Kevadiya Colony, India.
- Construction Started:- April 1987
- Opening Date:- 17 Sep 2017
- Construction Cost:- 25 Billion Rupees
- Owner:- Gujarat, M.P, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
Sardar Sarovar Dam Spillway Details
- Sardar Sarovar Dam is a type of gravity dam.
- It is Constructed over the Narmada River.
- The height of the dam is 138.68m from ground level and 160m from the foundation.
- The length of the Sardar Sarovar dam spillway is 1210m.
- The capacity of spillway 84949Cumec.
Reservoir Details of Sardar Sarovar Dam
- The total capacity of the reservoir is 9.5 Cubic Kilometer
- The Active Capacity of the reservoir is 5.8 Cubic Kilometer
- The Catchment Area of Sardar Sarovar dam reservoir is 88000 Kilometer Square
- The Surface Area of the reservoir is 375.33 Kilometer Square
- Reservoir Maximum Length is 214 Km.
- The Maximum Width of the reservoir is 1.77km
- The Maximum Water Depth of the reservoir is 140m
- The Normal Elevation of the reservoir is 138m.
Sardar Sarovar Power Station Details
- The power station is operated by Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd
- The Commission Date of a power station is June 2006.
- Sardar Sarovar dam power station includes 6 Turbines that generate 200MW and the turbine type is Francis Pump Turbine.
- Sardar Sarovar dam power station Capacity is1450MW.
Thank you for visiting this website. I hope you got your problem solution on this website easily. If any problem with this website please comment in the comment section or mail me. Gmail id is given in profile or contact me page or about me page. thank you.
The civil engineering web is a platform on which you get all about civil engineering. Here we share the latest civil engineering article trending civil engineering article. Excel sheet, rate analysis excel sheet, estimation excel sheet, civil engineering latest ppt, we try to serve competitive exam preparation notes paper solution like ies exam paper solution and notes gate exam paper solution and notes and so more.
Here you got all related to civil engineering without any cost. Civil engineering web is civil engineers community.